Focusing on the support & maintenance of i25 RMCS end users & workplace environment is critical for a company’s reputation. i25 RMCS gives best-in-class support to the end users – employees, customers or partners. Technical support & maintenance access to the knowledgeable, helpful, intelligent professionals at convenient times and to enable them to perform as productively & efficiently as possible.
Remote services provide end users with a single point of contact for all of their technology issues including hardware, software, operating systems and utilities. The service features a tiered technical support structure with a variety of technical background to increase end user efficiency, satisfaction and remote resolution rates.
i25 RMCS remote service desks and the people behind them work hard to increase the accuracy of service requests and provide the right resolution.
End User Support provided:
- Software technical support.
- Hardware technical support.
- Call processes and closure procedures.
Benefits of Remote Service
- Increased user efficiency by helping end users solve their technical issues.
- Decreased need for onsite support due to remote resolution rates.
- Increased customer satisfaction for immediate response and technically knowledgeable staff.
- Gain control and accountability for performance metrics such as reporting, escalations, call ownership and resolution rates.
- Toll free services included.
- Quick-turn up time.
- Shared and Dedicated support models utilized.
- Friendly representatives providing shared and dedicated support structures.